Best Engineering college in Bangalore for Mechanical Engineering :
Gopalan College of Mechanical Engineering department has emerged during stone age period as they started making weapons for hunting and made wheels for making mud pots and transportation.
Best Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Mechanical engineering department has emerged during stone age period as they started making weapons for hunting and made wheels for making mud pots and transportation.
- Here in Gopalan we build a platform to develop a range of skills like a plant manager, a designer, a quality manager, a researcher and a policy maker.
- We teach how to work with massive machines to tiny precision instruments, micro and nano devices
- We make it easy to imagine and visualize whatever is taught.
- All students receive personalized attention, with intensive coaching for slow learners, and extra encouragement for potential rank holders.
- We also provide them opportunity to do projects for the betterment of the society and make them feel proud to be a perfect citizen.
Vision : The Department will mould students with clear concepts and practical knowledge in mechanical engineering, besides imparting value-based education for overall development as competent mechanical engineers'
- To provide a strong foundation to students in mechanical engineering and to produce globally acceptable graduates with intellectual excellence and innovation in mechanical engineering
- To inculcate creativity and passion to develop innovative solutions to mechanical engineering problems
- To provide opportunities for faculty and students to strengthen their training, research and leadership skills
Mechanical Engineering HOD
Ms. Fathima Parveen
Professor & HOD
- M .E. Industrial Engineering, Anna University
- B. E. in Mechanical ENgineering, Madurai Kamaraj University
- Research area : Thermal Engineering, VIT, Chennai
Experience : 15 Years of Experience in Teaching (7 Years in Anna University & 8 Years in V.T.U).
Traching : Basic thermodynamics, applied thermodynamics, power plant engineering, energy engineering, heat and mass transfer, elements of mechanical engineering, computer aided engineering drawing, operational management.
Area of interest :
- Exergy Analysis
- Gas Turbine power plant
- Bio mass energy
- Combined cycle power plant
Mechanical Engineering Activities
|Industry Interaction :
||Thermal Power Plant (Raichur)
||Bharath Earth Movers Limited (KGF)
||HAL-Foundry & Forge Division (Bangalore)
Mechanical Engineering Technical Skill:
Apart from the curriculum, Software courses training are given as per the industrial requirement for the students to get confident and to face the challenge in the market to get placed in core companies.
Mechanical Engineering Achievements
- Achieved 100% results in Final year
- 2010 batch Students got admission in IIT Kgp for masters in Thermal Engineering.
- Our 3rd semester students have won the competition of national design contest conducted by CAD center in state wise
- Students project 2015 – got appreciation from local media team for innovative way for energy harvesting and Innovative design for window opening system for emergency exit in Volvo buses