Course : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
To provide quality integral education the department presently offers specializations in the following areas:
• Human Resources
• Dual specialization is also offered
The Department aims to provide a right mix of managerial and business exposure to function effectively in various domains of management at the same time to inculcate appropriate ethical values and attitude among students. At GCEM individual attention is given to the students to provide them with necessary knowledge and managerial skills.
A new teaching pedagogy of one hour teaching, 15 min G.D., 15 min presentation by students and case discussion is in place. All subjects are conducted with the use of interactive methods appropriate for the workplace based adult learner with the faculty assuming a facilitative and coaching role.
On successful completion of the Programme the students in their work arena will be able to:
- Evaluate, synthesize and apply advanced contemporary theories and techniques to a variety of complex and open ended issues, problems and situations in the field.
- Apply with a degree of creativity and sophistication, one's intellectual, subject/professional skill to address and resolve business issues.
- Learn interdependently and accept responsibility for professional development.
This specialization aims to provide a thorough understanding of the various areas and domains of marketing both theoritically and practically.
Opportunities in Marketing
Due to the changes in the Indian market and the policies pursued by the government this specialization offers ample scope for students who pursue this elective in the following areas
- Digital marketing
- E- tailling
- Ad Industry
- Market Research
- Product Development
- Banking products & Marketing
- Construction marketing
- Hospitality marketing
- Brand Management and similar areas
- Banking Industry
- Iron and steel
- Wealth management
- Stock market
- IT & ITES
- Automobile Industry
- Telecommunication Industry and all recognized industries
Human Resources Specilization
This specilization aims to equip the students with the clear understanding of human and humane related issues and challenges in the corporate environment.
Opportunities in Human Resources
- Recrutting in different industries
- Talent management
- Consultancy firms
- Training & development
- HR audit
181/1, 182/1, Behind SAP Labs, Seetharam Palya, Basavanagar, Hoodi,
Bangalore -560 048
Tel: (080) 42229748 , 9844115679, 9845852718
Fax: (080) 42229748 – Ext 113