Admission Process @ Gopalan Commerce College,Bangalore
A candidate who has passed two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in the State of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to these program.
Admission Process :
- Student should have passed in State PUC Examination or 10 + 2 or any other equivalent examination.
- Students who seek to apply for admission in B'Com course need to fill in the application form available at the College Office.
- The Completed Application Form along with all the Relevant Documents may be submitted to the Admission Cell.
- List of Selected Applicants will be communicated immediately post discussion with Principal.
- Parent / Guardian to accompany their ward for complete the Admission Formalities.
- Kindly note granting of admission is the sole decision of Gopalan College of Commerce.
181/1, 182/1, Hoodi Village,
Sonnenahalli, K.R. Puram,
Bangalore -560 048
Phone: (+91)- 80 - 4122 6437